The workshop intends to assemble free-spirited students, and researchers from broad scientific backgrounds to conceive creative projects at the interface with Life, Learning and Digital Sciences.
The CIRP workshop attempts to provide the primary basis for collegiality and communication through dialogue and brainstorming on open questions in Life Sciences, Education Design, Entrepreneurship...
- Focus on an important question and to define the means to approach it from different angles.
- Zoom out (have a broader view) and zoom in (be precise and define the key points)
- Think and express your ideas more clearly.
- Gain confidence in your ideas.
- Discuss, reject or accept ideas.
- Learn to take constructive scientific criticisms
- Learn how to write a research proposal.
- Discuss the questions thoroughly.
- Learn to interact with people from different backgrounds.
Seminars; Groupe work; Icebreaking